Salad Fingers Episode 9 Salad Fingers Episode 9

I've been waiting FOREVER!!!!!!!!

IT Sweetheart IT Sweetheart

Interesting o.O

Though I really would have appreciated at least a PM or something asking for permission, though it isn't required its the thought that counts.

Thanks for using it, and I'm glad you aren't some crazy troll o.~

Wilhelm Park Wilhelm Park

holy shart bubble!

This is incredible for newgrounds :O Great job!!

Drum Set Drum Set

Potential...

This could be something actually, I would suggest having an option bar for choosing our own drum sounds, more loops to add that don't already have a beat to them, and again I mention the importance of better drum samples to play with, that are actual drums (not a burp and a shotgun, not useful)

Otherwise this was actually a good idea. maybe if you spent more than an hour on it you could make something really awesome. maybe a record button too so we can make beats and have them recorded. just a thought.

OscarMayerWinnr responds:

Right, well I thank you for actually giving me something to work with. To be honest I would love to actually do all that. Problem is... I'm in highschool and the class I'm in we are given specific assignments. The original of this was even crappier. if I have time I can try to update it. But I don't have flash at home and only at school which makes it quite annoying. So hopefully in college I will have flash and can actually spend time on stuff. Anywho thanks for the support guy.

: Tech Support V : : Tech Support V :

LMFAO!

F U AND your chickens!

Love it :D

The Sleep The Sleep

um.... hm

I just liked the music >_< lol

[CC]Magnets [CC]Magnets

I cant understand a single thing they are saying.

BUT I LOVE FAYGO!!!!!

Language Confusion Language Confusion

Great message!

Sure the animation could be improved, but it was very entertaining, and I am a HUGE language enthusiast ((Studying Chinese, Russian, and Ojibwe at my state university!))

Keep spreading the message of language learning :) Love it!

Stickman Loop Stickman Loop

a... what?

He gallops like a manbearpig! lol, love it!

But no really, this is isn't that great, I just was entertained XD so it was... if that makes sense.

What is this nonsense about finding a medal? ((Which I did, but I wont ruin it for everybody else))

Happy-Potato responds:

THANKS

super mario go sick super mario go sick

Kinda short though...

Hurry and finish so we have something to judge :)